Senior Care Services
At Seasons at Laguna, we offer a wide range of senior care services to accommodate the unique needs of our residents. Also, each resident receives a care needs assessment when they arrive so that we’re sure to place them at the right level of care. In this way, we make sure each of our residents gets the exact support they need to make their time in our assisted living homes as pleasant as possible.
Our primary services include:
- Routine vital sign checks by a trained staff member
- Aid with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Assistance with incontinence
- Help to eat and walk
- Administration of medications
- Three nutritious meals and delicious snacks
Our primary services assist with all Activities of Daily Living or ADLs for short. For more information, visit our page on ADLs.
Furthermore, each of our homes includes the following amenities:
- Fully furnished room for each resident with flat panel TV, free cable, and a recliner
- Free telephone service within in the United States
- Arrangement of transportation to all appointments
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Planned activities such as card games, arts & crafts, board games, pet therapy, birthday and all holiday celebrations
- Open door visiting policy for all family and friends
Many of our residents have difficulty walking. Our homes are fully equipped for a range of mobility issues. Everything is fully wheelchair accessible. Ease of movement helps instill a feeling of independence at Seasons at Laguna.
Alzheimer’s and Dementia
We do take additional precautions with our residents who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. These are serious conditions requiring particular attention. Fortunately, our compassionate staff has vast experience in dealing with both conditions. Each of our homes features alarms and monitoring systems. These features make sure your loved one stays safe. All accessible outdoor areas are protected with a fence to prevent wandering. Yet, residents can still enjoy the outdoors allowing for comfort. All of our staff members are specially trained to care for Alzheimer’s and dementia residents. We support local hospitals and organizations to help with ongoing research for an Alzheimer’s cure. At Seasons at Laguna, we understand the specific needs of older adults dealing with Alzheimer’s and dementia. We know the concern family members have so we make it a point to address all issues and ensure resident safety while providing the highest quality aid.
While the following are not among our standard offerings, Seasons at Laguna will be happy to facilitate activities such as:
- House calls from physicians, therapists, and other specialists
- At-home religious services
- Home beautician/barber services
If you or your loved one has specific needs not covered by the services and amenities mentioned above, please let us know. Our staff will do its best to satisfy every request.
Do you have additional questions about life at Seasons at Laguna? If so, we welcome your call at 800.340.9704. If it’s easier, you can fill out the form on our Contact page. We look forward to helping you.